This Vegan Chilled Cantaloupe Soup always surprises folks who would otherwise never enjoy it because of the cantaloup. I think it’s one of those flavors you love or don’t. It was always a favorite of my private chef clients and I’ve served it for special events.
(the secret is peaches)
- 4 peaches, washed and pitted
- 20 ounces peeled seeded cantaloupe
- ⅓ cup sweet white/blush wine or grape juice
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon raw organic agave
- In batches puree the fruits, liquids and spices until smooth.
- Adjust the the spices based on personal taste.
- Serve with blueberries, diced cantaloup or vegan cashew cream (1/2 cup water blended with ½ cup raw cashews until creamy).