You will want to make this Chilled Berry Soup because it’s easy and refreshing on a warm afternoon. You may not want to share. It’s perfect to serve as a palette cleanser or to compliment a light meal of tea sandwiches and a salad. You should totally make tea sandwiches.
- 4 cups blend of strawberries, raspberries or blackberries
- 1 cup cashew cream (1/2 cup water blended with ½ cup raw cashews until creamy) or non-vegan Greek yogurt
- 1, 12-ounce bottle ginger ale (Reed’s Cherry Ginger Brew is best)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons raw organic agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree all the ingredients until smooth. You can strain, prior to serving, if you like.
- Serve topped with a fresh berries or crumbled ginger snap cookies (vegan or non-vegan).