Simple but delicious, Ricotta Toast is a delightful treat anytime. There are countless possibilities when combining your favorite locally baked bread, creamy ricotta and sweet or savory toppings, and making it is fun for the whole family. Pair Ricotta Toast with Blackberry Margaritas, and visit the blog for a yummy Blueberry Chutney topping recipe.
Try warming sliced banana, pear or figs with butter and bit of brown sugar in a pan.
Roast fruits, tomatoes or red pepper in a 400º oven until tender. Roasting strawberries and blueberries adds an extra sweetness.
Honey Banana Nut
- Peanut butter (optional)
- Ricotta sweetened with honey and 1T peanut butter per 1/4 cup ricotta
- Banana, sliced
- Crushed nuts or granola
- Jam (optional)
- Ricotta sweetened with honey
- Orange slices
- Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Sliced almonds
- Julienned mint
- Tomato, chopped and tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Radish, sliced
- Roasted red pepper (optional)
- Basil, julienned
- Prosciutto (optional)
Other Tasty Combinations
- Cantaloupe, honey, mint
- Pear, honey, almonds
- Strawberries, Nutella, chocolate chips
- Roasted red pepper, tomato, capers