soirée you say?
yes, that’s Phoebe, fancy speak for
Raw, vegan & vegetarian potluck. April 5th at SHRI Yoga & Wellness Center at 1015 Penn Ave, Wyomissing. The master plan is to gather on a the 1st Friday of each month to nosh and feel nourished while learning a thing or two from special guest speakers.
What follows is the scoop…and as you read the food rules know that you should skip processed foods. No tofurkey, white sugars/flours, pasta of any kind or processed foods. Think RAW foods but we welcome vegetarian or vegan.
Need recipe inspiration? Here are a few links.
RSVP today! email@example.com (seriously… RSVP )
- 6 – 7 pm NOSH & mingle
- 7 – 7:30 pm special guest will chat it up
- bring 1 family size portion of a sweet or savory dish
- vegetarian, vegan & raw foods
(yes, to beans & whole grains BUT leave your processed foods at home… tofurkey, pasta, white flour & sugar)
- try to use local & in season ingredients
- bring copies of your recipe to share
- bring your own utensils, plate, and beverage
- BYOB (yes, we’re okay with wine..it’s a fun Friday night out)
- RSVP email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
our special guest speaker
Dr. Phil Goedecke, DC
Berks County’s best kept secret to whole health and spinal wellness is Dr. Phil Goedecke. He’ll be sharing the inside scoop on healthy living thru alkalinity.
preventing disease & premature aging with the proper pH
which of these foods maintain a healthy alkaline level in your body: limes, watermelon or raw apple cider vinegar? join us for a lively discussion with Q&A to find out
A special thanks to Pam of SHRI Yoga & Wellness Center for hosting this event. SHRI is Berks premiere yoga and wellness center with an fabulous team of massage therapists too.