This special selection has been a work of love, in the process for months. I have sourced and cultivated relationships with locally grown, handmade, small batch specialty food items and paired them for you to gift with confidence to a hostess, loved one or friend who is miles away or in your own neck of the woods.
There is magic in savoring a nibble of something hand created with passion and a commitment to positively impacting the local community. Each item is a favorite of mine and I’m sure it will soon be the same for you.
Each gift box will be packed with a custom label & upon opening the receiver will find a handmade christmas ornament (by Scrolling It Out Woodworks).
All gifts will be shipped on 12/18 by priority mail via USPS (included in price)
Email me your order before 12/14 and I will invoice you via pay pal, for ease of payment & credit card options. Supplies are limited, order today.
coffee, tea & sweets
- Stoudt’s Wonderful Good Market: apricot ginger biscotti
- Lancaster County Coffee Roasters Red Rose Blend (1/2 lb) of whole bean, handcrafted, freshly roasted coffee from the heart of Lancaster County
- phoebe’s pure food organic loose tea : 1 oz
- John & Kira’s Tangy Orange + Rosemary bar 40% milk chocolate : ingredients sourced from local urban gardens with other carefully selected local, sustainable artisan food growers ingredients
- Sugar Buzz Cookies from Fields & French Hens Organic Bakery : gluten free and oh so good
the morning after
- Lancaster County Coffee Roasters : Starbarn (1/2 lb) of whole bean, handcrafted, freshly roasted coffee from the heart of Lancaster County
- phoebe’s pure food organic loose tea, 2 1 oz packages
- Burnt Cabins Grist Mill Pumpkin Pancake mix : Burnt Cabin’s most popular blend
- Bleeker’s honey from Manheim : just like honey from the comb…coming from a girl that grew up with honey from the hive.
just add cheese : party box
- Rosemary and Celtic Sea Salt Bakery Crackers by Rip Rap Baking: perfect for dipping or with cheese these artisan crackers are made with love
- Sour Cherry Marmalade by Christina Maser : this small batch jam will pair perfectly with goat cheese, Gruyère or soft cheeses
- phoebe’s pure food : organic baby belugas 3 oz will make the perfect garnish for appetizers or the base of a chilled salad
- Sun dried tomato hummus by phoebe’s pure food : when prepared, will make approximately 2 cups of dip
- Burnt Cabins Grist Mill Buckwheat Pancake mix : perfect for mini pancakes as a base for appetizers
- Hempzels horseradish hemp and honey mustard that bites you back : Lancaster County made and ideal for chicken salad, dressings, dips and with cheese