If you really care about your friends and neighbors you would thank them more often … with this Orange Spiced Butter, Whiskey Maple Pumpkin Butter and freshly baked biscuits. The perfect pairing for roasted sweet potatoes to salmon. Easily prepare this as a vegan recipe by substituting the butter with Earth Balance vegan butter.
I wish I had thought of this before but it seems adding toasted, crushed pecans is necessary. It’s not above me to say I should have done this or that to a recipe…
I wish I had thought of this before but it seems adding toasted, crushed pecans is necessary.
- 1 stick (4 ounces) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon raw and organic agave or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur (Grand Marnier, Triple Sec, or Cointreau)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until evenly combined.
- Place in a covered container and refrigerate.