greek quinoa salad
makes approximately 6 servings
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water/broth
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup black beans/chickpeas/cannelloni beans
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 T onions (sweet or green), chopped
- 1 T fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4 oz greek salad dressing
In a medium sauce pan bring the water and quinoa to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Turn heat off, remove the lid and allow to cool.
Once the quinoa has cooled add the remaining ingredients, chill and enjoy.