Money saving tips for farm market shopping.
The dirty dozen list.
Seasonal produce chart for PA
15 easy, creative tips to love your veggies, from WebMD.com
Links for resources & tips on why buy local has a positive impact on your wellness and community.
Lancaster wellness events via Lighten Up Lancaster.
List of local farmers markets
- Lancaster Central Market : 23 North Market Street, Lancaster, PA 17608
Lancaster Central Market is America’s oldest farmers’ market building. Since the 1730s, farmers have been bringing fresh produce to the market for sale to local residents.
- Cherry Hill Orchards, Inc. : 400 Long Lane, Lancaster, PA 17603
- Eastern Market : 308 East King Street, Lancaster, PA 17608
Lancaster Eastern Market features the freshest locally produced vegetables, fruits, flowers, plants, breads, and eggs sold by Lancaster County farmers and producers.
- Root’s County Market: 705 Graystone Road, Manheim, PA 17545
Root’s County Market has over 200 vendors that sell fresh, local produce, baked goods, flowers, and much more.
- Green Dragon Farmers Market : 955 North State Street, Ephrata, PA 17522
Green Dragon features baked goods, books, candy, collectibles, flowers, locally grown food, home furnishings, jewelry, quilts, and toys.