I am behind on this last in a series of month long birthday giveaways… I turned 40 this month and just wanted to share the excitement! This last big giveaway includes a gift I received from the good folks at Moxie House Paper Goods. I love their line of locally designed paper goods. They often use local artists for lovely work.
SO! We never say, thank you often enough. I mean old school pen to paper thank you notes and we should be. You should be. I will share a pack of Moxie House thank you notes in my prize pack.
Here it is. Summer might be over but colorful things have not! So this prize pack is full of all my favorite things.
- first field roasted tomato sauce
- first field tomato sauce t-shirt
- Fig Lancaster “love local” market bag
- the Granola Factory pecan honey granola
- The Alchemist
- Skinny Bitch (intro to vegan living)
- Moxie House Paper Goods thank you notes
- wine stopper
- Trader Joe’s Fig Butter
- Vera Bradley paper goods napkin set
- Phoebe’s Pure Food organic loose teas
- Moxie House Paper Goods & Phoebe’e Pure Food market inspired cocktail cards
- Honeybee Gardens lip balm & sample of Satin Sheets mineral eye powder
- Small market basket
- Ikea fat straws, fun napkins and placemats
hmmmm…think that’s all of it!
It’s a Pin-it to win it contest. HERE are the very easy instructions:
1) re-pin your favorite recipes only from my “phoebe’s pure food recipe” folder
2) share HERE in this blog post recipes you would like to see more of
3) IF you don’t pinterist feel free to share your favorite phoebe’s pure food recipes HERE in this post or share recipes you would like to see more of
Random winner will be selected on Friday at 3pm September 6th. You must email your address or arrange for drop off by Sat the 7th. If you don’t I’ll need to select the next winner on the list.