Eat your heart out food lovers. Flavorful, fresh, local food appeal is what Phoebe is serving up. She enjoys making nourishing nosh a craveable convenience by sourcing local, fresh, whole or organic foods.
She’s savoring the journey of food from field to fork, crafting sweet and savory whole foods and collecting stories along the way!
Find Phoebe’s work at
- Live, Love, Bake with Phoebe, Berks Country Magazine via The Reading Eagle
- Phoebe Savors Lancaster Central Market, Fig Style at Fig Lancaster
- Phoebe Savors Berks, BCL Style at Berks County Living Magazine, including quarterly contributions to the magazine.
- Contributor to Susquehanna Style Magazine
- Podcast producer and host of 2 Weird Hungry Girls™ Podcast
- Webisode/Podcast producer and host of Pure Food for Thought™
- Berks County Living: Be the Host or Hostess with the Mostest
- Berks County Living: Spiced Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Berks County Living: Super Food Recipes: Blueberry Salsa Recipe
- Susquehanna Style Gluten Free Gourmet: Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Meatballs
- Susquehanna Style Gluten Free Gourmet: Coconut Quinoa
- Susquehanna Style Gluten Free Gourmet: Cocoa Bites
- Living Well in Berks: Quinoa Salad and Apple Cider Chili
- Lancaster Online: Blueberry Chia Quick Bread | Blueberry Chia Pudding | Blueberry Chia Smoothie
- News Not Blues: phoebe’s phoever, phood with phlair
- Plum Deluxe: Farm Market Cooking & Glamour Grilling
- Reading Eagle: Grow Your Own Ingredients to Make the Most of Summer Meals
- Reading Eagle: Phoebe’s Pure Food Soiree
- Reading Eagle: Greek Yogurt for More Than Just Breakfast
- Reading Eagle: Experts Say Using Local Products Can Make For a Successful Party
- Weaver’s Orchard: video Well Stocked Pantry Creamy Raspberry Pie
- Weaver’s Orchard: Raspberry Lavender Shrub | Vegan Raspberry Lavender Ice Cream | Swedish Pancakes & Berries | Pies in Jars
- Wolff’s Apple House: Revving Up with Roasted Broccoli | Testing Out Tantalizing Tomato Pie |
Featured on TV, pocasts and regional lifestyle publications
- BCTV guest of Greater Reading Public Eye
- Berks County Living “Get Inspired! Project Interview”
- The People Chronicles interview
- Berks County Living Pure and Simple Love Tucked in a Lunch Order
- The Voices Local teen visits Phoebe’s cooking class
- The Town Dish Phoebe’s Pure Food Pantry™ featured
- Weaver’s Orchard A Conversation with Phoebe Canakis
Interested in working with me?
- Be a guest blogger. Contribute a food destination or recipe.
- Have your story featured on the 2 Weird Hungry Girls Podcast.
- Product showcase. I’d be happy to sample your product, play with some recipes and do a product giveaway.
- Food styling and photography.
Let’s stay connected
Drop me a line