I’ll be will be scraping the bottom due to over dipping in this this jar of homemade BBQ sauce. Makes a perfect gift for grillers! Find the premium ingredients in the pure food pantry™
roasted BBQ sauce
: phoebe wrote this
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup roasted ketchup, first field
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce, GF or vegan
- 2 tablespoons hempzels hemp & honey mustard prepared grain mustard
- ¼ cup agave or honey
- 1 tablespoon phoebe's pure food herb blend, or dry herb blend
- In a small sauce pan bring all ingredients to a boil, stirring, reduce to simmer, and cover.
- Stir frequently. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cool, place in mason jar and keep in the refrigerator for the grilling season.
Leave a Reply