WE have WINNER! Jodi G. please email your address and I’ll send your package on the way.
GOODIE! It’s a milestone birthday for me this month and I’m celebrating! We’ll make this a quickie giveaway and, by the way, if you win but don’t claim your prize -> any unclaimed prizes will be lumped in with the last week’s prize. So be sure to check back here to see if you won. See rules below.
This week is National Farmers Market week. I have the wildly fun opportunity to blog for Fig Lancaster all about the oldest farmers market in the US, the Lancaster Central Farmers Market. In my column you’ll find…
- tips for how to make “dinner for 2 on 2’sday specials for $10”
- holiday must haves
- seasonal recipes with local ingredients
- “talking with strangers” stories
- AND… my “cooking through the Lancaster Central Market Cookbook” project
Back to the giveaway… to celebrate National Farmers Market week this week’s prize is all about Lancaster County. I love cookbooks and I often pick up great books that are gently used but when I saw this older copy of the “Central Market Cookbook” it had to be mine and I’m kinda torn about giving it up. The previous owner used this book, there are recipes taped inside for Green Tomato Pie and cut out newspaper recipes bookmarking pages. This is a 1989 printing and the more I flip through the worn out pages the less I want to give it up but … it’s market week so let’s get this giveaway rollin’!
- “Central Market Cookbook”
- 4 market inspired illustrated cocktail recipe cards (my recipes & Moxie House Paper Goods’s illustrations skills!)
- Fig Lancaster “love local” market bag
- Whoopie Pie Gourmet Flavored Coffee from Lancaster County Coffee Roasters
- signed copy of “Because I Can“
- “Cooking from Quilt Country” (gorgeous, rich cookbook)
do this for your chance to WIN
- find your favorite post in my “phoebe savors Lancaster Central Market, Fig Style” blog collection and COMMENT on that post what recipe or tip you like OR share yours. 5 points
- find this giveaway post on my facebook page and in the comments share which post is your favorite OR if you have a market related tip to share. 1 point
- comment in this here post with what’s your favorite farmers market. 5 points
I will announce a WINNER on this post tonight by 11pm. You must email me at nosh (at) phoebespurefood (dot) com with your address to claim your prize.